"The Creek ST condensing boiler is specifically designed to deliver maximum total efficiency and lowest total emissions, while maintaining a responsive load response and low waterside pressure drop, for both the replacement heating boiler market and new construction. Uniquely constructed with a large volume furnace, dimpled heating surfaces, and generous water content, the boiler can tolerate extremely low minimum flows approaching zero gallons per minute, making it the most versatile choice for any system." - Superior Boiler Works, Inc.
- Sizes from 300,000 - 2,000,000 BTU/HR
- High Water Volume with LOW Waterside Pressure Drop Reducing System Pump HP
- Twin Water Return for Maximum Efficiency
- Complete Heat Exchanger Made with 316Ti
- Available with #2 Fuel Oil
- Available with Low Emissions <9PPM Technology
For additional information on what condensing boiler are and when they are appropriate to use, click on the PDF to the right.
Looking to find out more what high efficiency systems can do for you? Click here to contact us.