"The Creek ST condensing boiler is specifically designed to deliver maximum total efficiency and lowest total emissions, while maintaining a responsive load response and low waterside pressure drop, for both the replacement heating boiler market and new construction. Uniquely constructed with a large volume furnace, dimpled heating surfaces, and generous water content, the boiler can tolerate extremely low minimum flows approaching zero gallons per minute, making it the most versatile choice for any system." - Superior Boiler Works, Inc.
- Sizes from 300,000 - 2,000,000 BTU/HR
- Titanium infused stainless steel heat exchanger allows the boiler to withstand corrosive condensed flue gases for years of reliable operation
- Large horizontal combustion chamber limits the formation of nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- High water volume with low waterside pressure drop - reduces system pump horsepower requirements
- Flow-through design - does not require a dedicated boiler pump
- Twin water return for maximum efficiency and flexibility
- Simple maintenance with hinged door access to fire side and inspection points on the water side.
- Available with natural gas and #2 fuel oil burners
- Available with low emissions <9PPM technology
What is a condensing boiler? What are the applications for a condensing boiler? For more information, click on the PDF at the right.
Looking to find out more what high efficiency systems can do for you? Click here to contact us.